Most online content streaming lovers know about Tubi App, and it lets you watch films and TV shows that aren’t on Netflix for free. Tubi isn’t currently available in Europe. Apart from offering free content to stream online, you can also activate Tubi kids or Tubi app on multiple devices. Unfortunately, the tubitv.com/activate process is tough and most users don’t know what to do.
Before we jump into the “tubitv.com/activate” process, let’s discuss more about the Tubi app. Tubi isn’t exactly new, the streaming service has been around since 2014, and it has millions of downloads from Android and iOS users.
The Tubi App has tens of thousands of movies and shows, all of them are free to watch. The best part is that you don’t even have to make an account for it. You get to stream everything for free because the content is ad-supported, you’ll see commercials before and after the content. It’s a small fee to pay for getting free content for online streaming.
But if you’re already paying for a streaming service, then you shouldn’t switch to Tubi. The streaming service still has a handful of gems, such as The Terminator, True Grit and some other titles.
If you want to give Tubi a try, we suggest you go through the “tubitv.com/activate” and watch the content on a big screen. Tubi is compatible on a series of devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation and Smart TVs, and you can access it via a browser as well.
It’s currently only available in the USA, so users outside the USA can’t access this service. You can use a VPN service to access the Tubi App.
Tubitv.com/activate: Amazon Fire TV 2022
- Go to your Amazon home screen, then open the Tubi App.
- On your Fire TV remote, press the left key to bring up the navigational column. On the top of the left column, click on the “Sign In” button.
- On the next screen, you’ll see an activation code to start the tubitv.com/activate process. On the second device, open a web browser and go to “tubitv.com/activate. Make sure to leave the activation code visible on your Amazon Fire TV.
- If you already have an account on Tubi, all you have to do is start by logging in to the app. You can also log in with Google/Apple ID/ Facebook Account. If you don’t have an account on Tubi, then you can click on Register and create your new account.
- The tubi.tv/activate process will take you to a new screen where you can activate your device. If you aren’t redirected to the Activate Device Page, then visit the tubi.tv/activate and enter the activation code and click on Activate Device. Your Amazon Fire TV screen will automatically show the home screen of the Tubi App. If your connection is slow, then it might take a couple of minutes.
Tubitv.com/activate Process for Tubi Kids App 2022
Tubi Kids allows users to set parental control for your Fire TV device, and your kid will only be able to stream content that’s age appropriate. Here’s the guide on how to activate Tubi Kids on Fire TV.
- Open the Tubi Kids app to activate Tubi Kids
- Press the left arrow on your remote to open the left navigation column and navigate to the kids app.
- Press the “Ok” button and you’ll land in the Tubi Kids app.