PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status – As you all know that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. So far 9 crore farmers of the country have been benefitted by this scheme. If you have applied in the scheme and you want to see the status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then we will tell you through our article how easily you can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status that till now in your account by the government. How many installments have been sent? We will share more information related to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with you, to get more information, you read our How To Check PM Kisan Yojana Status article till the end.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status
A budget of 60,000 crores has been made by the government for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, in which 6 thousand rupees will be given to the beneficiary farmer in 1 year. These installments are directly transferred by the central government to the bank account of the farmers and this amount is distributed to the farmers every 4 months and after doing 2 thousand it comes in 3 installments. About 14.5 crore farmers of the country have been kept under the scheme. Let us tell you that these figures have been done on the basis of 2015 census.
Earlier, the eligible farmers of this scheme were those who had 2 hectares or less land, but after Modi ji became the Prime Minister again, it was announced that now big farmers can also apply in the Kisan Nidhi Yojana.
Documents for Prdhanmantri Kisan Yojana
To take advantage of pm kisan scheme, candidates need some documents. The information about all those documents is given in the list below in the article.
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- account khatauni number
- land related documents
- It is mandatory to have an account in the bank.
- identity card
- passport size photo
- Benefits of pm kisan yojana
The information about the benefits received by the citizens of the state through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is being given below in the article, for all the information related to benefits, get from the list given below.
- All the small and big marginal farmers of the country will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana.
- According to the scheme, farmers will get financial assistance of Rs.6 thousand every year.
- Farmers will get the benefit of this scheme for 5 years.
- This scheme has been started by PM Modi to provide financial help to the farmers.
- This scheme has been started with the aim of increasing the interest of the farmers in the agriculture sector and to make them more productive in the field of agricultural production.
- So far 8.69 crore farmers of the country have got the benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- About 14 crore farmers have been covered in the scheme.
- 9.5 crore farmers will be benefited through the eighth installment.
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the beneficiary farmers of the country will be benefited from the eighth installment.
- Overall, under the scheme, an amount of Rs 16,000 has been provided to the farmers.
- Within 1 year, the benefit of 3 installments is provided to the farmers through the scheme, this installment is received by the farmers in the form of 6000 rupees per year.
- In every 4 months, an amount of Rs 2,000 is sent to the farmers under the scheme.
- In the scheme, the benefit of the scheme is being provided to the farmers of all the states of the country. This amount is provided in the bank accounts of farmers only under the state governments.
Objective of Kisan Yojana
As you all know that India is an agricultural country, in which most of the people are dependent on agriculture. But the condition of farmers is the worst in the country. If the crops are destroyed due to any natural calamity, then the farmer suffers a lot due to this, due to which many farmers commit suicide. To improve the condition of the farmers by the state government or by the central government, schemes are launched by the government.
So that the farmers continue to get some financial assistance from the government. Many times the farmers of the country leave agriculture and start doing other business due to crop failure. The goal of this scheme is that some financial assistance should be provided to the farmers so that the farmers show more interest towards agriculture business.
Under the scheme, an amount of 6 thousand rupees will go to the farmers in a year, due to which the farmers will get financial help. This assistance is being provided by the central government to all the farmers of the country to stay connected with the agriculture sector.