Fast food is a type of hot food is which is cooked or served so quickly in specially restaurants or shops. We can take away or have it in the shops and restaurants also, like McDonald’s we can take a burger or french fries and eat anywhere. This is also called mass produced food because sometimes it pre-prepared somewhere and delivered to the shops & the half fried food is ready to frying and boiling. There are some side effects of fast food which will discuss below.
There are many change who have limited menus like McDonald’s, burger-king, KFC, Taco-bell Etc. This chain serve same kind of food in all outlets with different taste.Fast food is a good option to have instead of skipping meal if we want to eat something.
Advantages of Eating Fast Food
If we talk about the advantages so normally there is no advantage of fast food if we are taking in as our daily meal. But, if we are consuming fast food rarely so the benefits or advantages are:-
- If we love to eat some healthy dishes. So, fast food is also a good option for us .
- It is also useful for the calories.
- It saves our time,If we are not in a mood to cook our meal.
- Fast food can be affordable
- We have many choices in the fast food
- We can order fast food according to our dietary requirements
Disadvantages of fast food for our health
- That’s not easy to find healthy items that are fresh or good at fast food shops or restaurants
- Sometimes they offers low average or low quality of foods.
- Its not possible to get food on a cheaper price.
- It can create health issues which increase medical costs of the families.
Negative Effects of Fast Food
- We can get deteriorate skin.
- Our body can bloat.
- It can increase your risk of obesity.
- It can give negative effect on your mental health.
- Negative effect of fast food is that your kidneys and stomach suffers alot.
- It can cause cancer or increase the risk of heart diseases.
The Side Effects of Fast Food
Now-a-days during the period of pandemic time the fast food companies grow with a brilliant hike from 20% – 40%. There are some foods which are easy to make and take less time. But sadly, there are many of us who are not aware that there are lots of side effects of fast foods like
Sometimes they use unhealthy ingredients which can cause vomiting or nausea. It can contains hundreds of calories and abundant fat which is very unhealthy for us.
Depression is also a main cause which comes under the side effects of fast food is responsible for the mood regulation, depression can occur because of poor diet, unhealthy ingredients due to which our body face harms like obesity, memory loss. Fast food contains sodium in high quantity, which can increased the headaches and migraine problem.
So, please take care of your & your’s families health & do exercise regularly to make your body fit and be healthy to live your bright future.